Mercoledì, 17 Ottobre 2018
ROME

Italy's embassies safe amid film protests, says Terzi

English
© ANSA

(ANSA) - Rome, September 18 - Italy's embassies in the
Muslim world are not in danger, Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi
said on Tuesday, as violent protests continue over an
American-produced film that allegedly ridicules Islam's Prophet
Mohammed.
"Our embassies are in a safe situation," Terzi told Rai
television.
The minister said security officials were "exercising
maximum surveillance", adding that there was no reason to
believe Italians in the countries where the protests are taking
place were in particular danger.
The US-produced, amateur film, Innocence of Muslims,
sparked a wave of violence last week, when the US Ambassador to
Libya was among four State Department personnel killed in an
attack in the Libyan city of Benghazi.
At least 12 people were killed on Tuesday in a suicide
attack in Kabul that rebels said was revenge for the film.

© Riproduzione riservata

* Campi obbligatori

Immagine non superiore a 5Mb (Formati permessi: JPG, JPEG, PNG)
Video non superiore a 10Mb (Formati permessi: MP4, MOV, M4V)

X
ACCEDI

Accedi con il tuo account Facebook

Login con

Login con Facebook
  • Seguici su
X