Domenica, 21 Ottobre 2018
PARMA

Volunteer electrocuted in Brazil while working on mission

English
© ANSA

(ANSA) - Parma, October 17 - A 22-year-old man from Parma
working as a volunteer in Brazil died from electrocution, local
authorities said on Wednesday.
Daniele Ghillani was working in a construction project to
support a mission youth center in the parish of Nossa Senhora
Esparecida in the central Brazilian city of Goiania.
According to co-workers, Ghillani was electrocuted when
his metal ladder inadvertently touched a live cable.

© Riproduzione riservata

* Campi obbligatori

Immagine non superiore a 5Mb (Formati permessi: JPG, JPEG, PNG)
Video non superiore a 10Mb (Formati permessi: MP4, MOV, M4V)

X
ACCEDI

Accedi con il tuo account Facebook

Login con

Login con Facebook
  • Seguici su
X