Venerdì, 19 Ottobre 2018
ROME

Two immigrants killed by stove fumes in Rome flat

English
© ANSA

Rome, December 12 - Two immigrants from Ecuador
died after breathing toxic carbon-monoxide fumes from a faulty
makeshift stove in a Rome flat Wednesday.
The men, 62 and 65, were found dead while the 25-year-old
son of one of them had to be resuscitated at the scene and was
rushed to hospital in critical condition.
Two other children were in the apartment, one a
four-year-old girl.

© Riproduzione riservata

* Campi obbligatori

Immagine non superiore a 5Mb (Formati permessi: JPG, JPEG, PNG)
Video non superiore a 10Mb (Formati permessi: MP4, MOV, M4V)

X
ACCEDI

Accedi con il tuo account Facebook

Login con

Login con Facebook
  • Seguici su
X