Giovedì, 20 Settembre 2018
BRESCIA

Three-year-old boy dies after choking on soup in Italy

English
© ANSA

Brescia, March 20 - A three-year-old boy died
during the night between Sunday and Monday after three months of
agony caused by choking on a spoonful of soup before Christmas,
local media reported Wednesday.
The boy's mother immediately called the ambulance when the
soup first blocked his trachea.
The boy, named Ralph, was hospitalized in the northern city
of Brescia, and later transferred to a specialized medical
centre at the San Gerardo hospital in Monza, north of Milan,
where the boy later passed away.
The boy was of Ghanian descent and lived with his family on
the outskirts of Brescia.
Earlier this week a small child died after choking in a
piece of mozzarella at a Naples school.

© Riproduzione riservata

* Campi obbligatori

Immagine non superiore a 5Mb (Formati permessi: JPG, JPEG, PNG)
Video non superiore a 10Mb (Formati permessi: MP4, MOV, M4V)

X
ACCEDI

Accedi con il tuo account Facebook

Login con

Login con Facebook