Sabato, 20 Ottobre 2018
BARI

Boy chokes on Ikea meatball, in coma

English
© ANSA

Bari, August 21 - A little boy was in a
drug-induced coma Wednesday after nearly choking to death on a
meatball at an Ikea furniture store in Bari, southern Italy.
Doctors said it was unclear if the three-year-old had
suffered brain damage due to lack of oxygen.
He is in critical condition.

© Riproduzione riservata

* Campi obbligatori

Immagine non superiore a 5Mb (Formati permessi: JPG, JPEG, PNG)
Video non superiore a 10Mb (Formati permessi: MP4, MOV, M4V)

X
ACCEDI

Accedi con il tuo account Facebook

Login con

Login con Facebook
  • Seguici su
X